I have, officially, embraced my inner nerdiness.
The evidence for this could be found in my MIDI class, where the lesson involved watching the trailer for the Return Of The King. This made me very happy indeed.
Through most of my first year I spent my time trying not to look like a weirdo in front of popular kids. Now I have accepted that I am a nerd. A Hufflepuff, hyperactive, frizzy haired nerd. And if you don't like it, then.
That was me doing a rude hand gesture. You can't really see it in writing. Imagine. Use your imagination.
You follow my blog, this is what you get. See? I'm encouraging you to express your emotions via creative visualisation. You don't get that in every badly written Internet blog. This blog isn't just about me realising I am Queen Of The Geeks. I'm also caring for the developement of your creative self.
Breathe deeply. Light some candles. Think about peace, love, Harry Potter, and hobbits. Those are the ingredients for a a happy life.
Oh yes, and it's my birthday the day after tomorrow. I'm hoping for a llama.
If I wasn't a vegetarian I'd really like to try sushi.
EEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHH MACARENA!
The only llama I need is Crabstickz... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1NXlcpeP_c (skip to 3:00) Happy birthday by the way XD
ReplyDeleteHaha thank you :D xxx
Delete