Sunday, 6 May 2012

Report Upon Birthday Party Hippogriffs

Well, my birthday party went well. Nobody died, argued, or had a mental breakdown, that I am aware of. Plus, we watched Harry Potter and The Prisoner Of Azkaban, and since its my birthday everybody had to listen to my ramblings and pretend to be interested.

I also now have a large amount of leftover crisps and chocolate. I should really exercise, but I can't be bothered. You will all have to accept that I will be taken from you at an early age due to the fatty degeneration of my heart.

That said, these chocolates are so tasty.

LOOK WHAT MY FRIENDS BROUGHT ME!





Its chocolate, but it's so sweet I can't bring myself to eat it.... And, my Ravenclaw friend made good on her promise and bought me a dragon! A dragon in Slytherpuff colours, green and yellow! And an Ed Sheeran CD I didn't even know existed. But which is freaking awesome.

So, yes. Thank you, my dear beloved Hippogriffs. I also spent rather a long time repeating 'I FUDGING LOVE YOU' over and over.

MMMM. FUDGE.

Here, have a picture.


I'm on the left, by the way. The one that looks manic rather than clinically depressed. Is that better? I think it's better. Maybe.

All in all, my birthday has served to remind me how much I love my friends. They are wonderful people who took the time to pick out charms for bracelets, write my name in black and yellow Hufflepuff colours, buy me chocolate with my name on it, and fill one side of a card with Potter/Hunger Games quotes.


Don't worry, I'm not gonna get soppy again. I've got a mustache.

Mischief Managed.

Nox.

No comments:

Post a Comment