Well, lately I've sort of felt impatient with people. I'd suffered from a kind of depression over the last few months. The reasons of multiple- people are incredibly cruel, I felt trapped in my life, bad things happen, grief over lost relatives, etc...
But then I kind of gave myself a shake. I mean, come on. One in seven of all people on earth suffer from famine. All around on earth, there are people and animals who suffer and die every day, who are born into abusive families or who have no family.
And I'm sitting here moaning about things like people making mean comments? Come on.
I, and my friends and family, have all been incredibly lucky. Sure, some of us have family issues, or people are mean to them, but we have each other. And we're alive, and healthy.
That's why these days I kind of get annoyed when people moan these days, or get upset over little things. Because, well, when we have so much to be thankful for, why should we focus on the little things that go wrong?
I mean, if I told a lot of people my religion I'd be seen as either an idiot or a servant of Satan. A lot of people say that I'm a weirdo, say stuff about me behind my back, or even insult me to my face.
And do you know what? I couldn't care less. Why should I? Why should I let the fact that some people choose to be mean to me upset me? It's their loss, their problem. I think I'm a lot happier than them for it anyway. I have so much to be thankful and happy for in life, compared to so many, and I know that.
So, yeah. Inspirational stuff over. I just wanted to get that off my chest.
In other news, friend stuff seems to have gone to the crows. One of my friends is now cordially disliked by another two, one of whom talks about this regularly. This always makes me feel like a traitor.
Love, compassion, empathy. ACCEPTANCE. WE ARE ALL DOFFERENT. THAT IS A GOOD THING.
I need a break from all this stuff. Sheesh.
On a lighter note, one of my relatives has bought me a golden snitch that opens up to be a watch inside. It's a necklace and it rocks.
Nox.
No comments:
Post a Comment