It has come to my attention that a lot of people look down on Hufflepuffs. Naming no names. I've met Gryffindors, Ravenclaws, and, yes, Slytherins, who have went 'What, you're a Hufflepuff?! Seriously?' and disconnected.
(Yes, I have discovered the wonders of Omegle. It's an illness. Don't judge me.)
So, I thought I'd compile a short list of reasons why Hufflepuff is awesome.
A lot of people think that us Hufflepuffs are a bunch of wimps. Not true- our symbol, the badger, has been well chosen. Sure, we might be peaceful most of the time, but we are also deeply loyal. Threaten our families or friends? Hey badger don't care about your excuses. He'll just tear your face clean off anyway. Heehee :P
Look at the three best known Hufflepuffs.
Cedric Diggory- after winning a Quidditch match to see Harry had fallen off his broom, he tried to call it off and organise a rematch. Isn't that lovely? He had won, but he wanted to be fair. He showed that again in the third task of the Triwizard Tournament. He was willing to walk away from eternal glory (not to mention a thousand Galleons) and let Harry win because he'd saved him. How many people could honestly say they'd do that?
Nymphadora Tonks- well. She married, gave birth, and went to fight and die, all in a year. She could probably have got away with staying at home with Teddy Lupin, but she didn't. She went and fought against Voldemort, to try and secure a better world for her son. That takes a special kind of bravery.
And, finally, JK Rowling. Yes, our Queen is a self confessed Hufflepuff. And proud. So she should be.
Also, not only are Hufflepuffs brave, loyal, and friendly- they're also really cute. That Honey badger that could tear your face of snuffles about and looks so sweet.... And our house colours are black and yellow, right? BUMBLEBEES.
Our common room also looks like a Hobbit hole, and is the only one with a repellant for intruders fitted in- if somebody fails to give the right password, they get a bucket of vinegar emptied over their head. Oh yeah.
So, in summary-
Hufflepuffs are the Hobbits of Hogwarts.
Not to mention- we're all Potterheads, people. Each of the houses is great in its own way. Why should we fight, when the real enemy is CLEARLY Twilight?
Though we may be of different houses, our hearts beat as one. Now, forever, Always.
Now, let's go and fucking kill Edward Cullen. Sparkly bastard.
I like Hufflepuffs! I'm a Ravenclaw though, like Loony Luna except I have dirty blonde hair and don't go to Hogwarts. Wait...in the books I swear she had dirty blonde hair...someone must have misplaced my Hogwarts letter and renamed me Joy. I must really be Loony Luna ;)
ReplyDeleteI also have dirty blonde hair XD we must both be Luna Lovegoods soul, split into two pieces.
DeleteOMG. WE'RE LUNA'S HORCRUXES O.o
O.O that is the answer! ...my mum just saw what I was doing and said "You're not loony luna you're just a lunatic..." Ok mayyyybe thats true but we're still Luna :D Ah I'm going all Harry Potter now. 'm pretty sure one of my post said I was fighting nargles. Right...I'm off to catch a Crumple-Horned Snorkack. C u LATERZ!! XD
Delete