Saturday, 12 May 2012

A Detailed Documention Of My Dream Last Night

I have awesome dreams.

Like, I had this dream the other day that I was in Hogwarts during the Death Eaters rule. You know, when during the Deathly Hallows when Snape was in power? Yeah. I was a Hufflepuff student during that year.

I beleive I got caught sneaking down to realise some first years, and when the Callows saw me I climbed up some pillars and ran across some roofs. I was doing really well. I am definitely more co ordinated in my dreams than I am in real life.

Anyway, they were unimpressed and shot a Stunning spell at me, and I fell and broke my knee. I seem to remember they were most unsympathetic. They put me in a bamboo cage and hung aforementioned cage from the castles top floor. And then they kept poking me with a stick and telling me to sing.


So I was like, singing Mumford & Sons. For hours. Into the middle of the night. And my knee was really painful, and the wind kept making the cage swing back and forwards.

Suddenly, I felt like I was being watched, and when I looked up Snape was standing looking at me.

I know he was a double agent and didn't enjoy seeing students being hurt, but it also occurred to me that helping me might blow his cover and he probably wouldn't risk it. So we just kind of stared at each other for a bit and then I went back to singing (by this time, I was on 'I Gave You All' which is possibly one of the saddest songs ever).

And then the cage started moving. This jolted my knee rather painfully and I kind of yelped and looked around for the source of said jolting.


And guess what it was?

Snape was pulling in the cage. Like, dragging the rope over the battlements and reeling in the cage. He kind of grimaced apologetically for the jolting.

I admit I may have given him a thumbs up at this point.

Anyway, he pulled the cage over and it broke and I was just sitting there. And he said something along the lines of, "I think you should run now."

And I was like. "I can't."
And he said, "And why is that?"
And I said, "Um. My knees broken."
And he said. "Oh."

And then I woke up because my dog Tock had got into my room and was sitting on my chest staring into my face. He's a fairly heavy dog, and because of this I had some trouble breathing.

Anyway, I just thought I should share that with you.

Nox.

No comments:

Post a Comment