It's come to my attention that you hardly ever meet somebody who is a Hufflepuff. A lot of people are mean to Hufflepuffs, but that cool because one day they'll all be savaged by honey badgers.
Anyway, Hufflepuff rocks. I can't be the only one who's noticed that the common room looks EXACTLY like a hobbit hole, can I? Or that Hufflepuffs must all look like Bumblebees since their colours are yellow and black? Say what you like about us Huffles, but I think everything about our house is incredibly cute.
My Potter obsession has developed to a level I am now DREAMING in Potterhead.
I had a horrible dream that me and two of my friends (they're a Slytherin and a Ravenclaw) were just sitting in Potions class chatting, because that's how we roll. I'd just said something particularly private and embarrassing to my Slytherin friend, when she suddenly got this horrible look of terror in her eyes; I turned round and Professor Snape was standing there staring at me.
And then my Ravenclaw buddy spilt potion all over herself and started burning and seemed to develop three extra ears that suddenly grew from the middle of her forehead and then Snape did his Hermione act where he looked at her and said "I see no difference."
I then went crazy and started yelling at Snape and you would not believe how many House Points I lost. I also got a detention. This later turned out to be pulling the legs and eyes off dead beetles. Snape seemed to find my complaints about this rather amusing.
I also happen to know that aforementioned Ravenclaw friend sometimes reads this blog.
So, Mrs 'Oops-I've-Spilt-Potion-Over-Myself-Clumsy-Me', I HOPE YOU'RE BLOODY HAPPY. I TOOK A BULLET FROM SNAPE FOR YOU. YOU OWE ME TWO HUNDRED AND FORTY THREE EFFING BEETLES THAT I HAD TO DISSECT. Dream beetles, but they were still horrible and oily and they had too many legs and if I tore the carapace on any of them I had to START ALL OVER AGAIN.
That is true friendship. You owe me big time.
In other news, there's a guy on the Apprentice who looks like Ed Sheeran's Hufflepuff brother. This observation makes me very happy.
Alan Sugar just told Ed Sheeran's Hufflepuff Brother off and now he looks as if he's going to cry. Aww.
No comments:
Post a Comment