Sunday, 13 May 2012

30 Things I Think Of When It Rains

1) Shit, is the cover down on the rabbit hutch?
2) Can I be bothered running out in bare feet to said rabbit hutch?
3) Why are my legs annoyingly uncomfortable?
4) Oh yes, it's because there's a dog on top of them.
5) I hope all the tramps that hang out in Ayr are okay. Wow, I'm glad I'm not a tramp.
6) If I was a tramp, would I be allowed three dogs like that bloke that chills outside the train station with a guitar and a rag rug?
7) Maybe being a tramp wouldn't be so bad.
8) If I was a tramp, would I be able to pull off making my dog wear a bandana?
9) I wish I was a tramp.
10) I wonder what bacon tastes like.
12) it doesn't smell great. Maybe it's better not to know.
13) At least the dog keeps my feet warm.
14) But for a middle aged Springer Spaniel, he sure is heavy,
15) If I was a tramp, would my dog be this heavy?
16) I should probably do some homework.
17) I hate homework.
18) I hate school.
19) Why do I go to school?
20) More importantly, why isn't it Hogwarts?
21) Maybe Errol still has my letter. Silly owl.
22) I want to watch another episode of the League Of Gentleman.
23) Do I really, though?
24) Watching another episode will mean I will know what Mycroft would look like as a woman.
25) Do I really want or need that knowledge in the back of my mind?
26) Probably not.
27) Why did humans have to kill off dodos?
28) If they had survived, could I have kept one as a pet?
29) Could I have kept one if I was a tramp?
30) I wish I was a dodo.

No comments:

Post a Comment