Recently had to do a maths exam. It was hell condensed into a period of fifty brutal minutes. You know that horrible fluttery panicky feeling you get when you realise you don't know what the hell you're doing?
Yeah.
That said, I was quite pleased with my mark. Should hopefully get me into a decent class for next year. I swear, in school they never live in the present. It's all about getting into a top class next year, and once you get into a good class it's about sustaining yourself so you're in a BETTER class next year. Blah.
Which is of course the recipe for misery.
I've recently been told that I'm a happy person. Ironically, this makes me happy.
But do you know what makes me REALLY happy?
My 'I Believe In Sherlock Holmes' hoodie arrived today. It is so beautiful it makes me want to cry. I nearly did cry when I unwrapped it. Now I can show my belief in Sherlock all the time.
Words cannot describe how that makes me feel.
The apprentice is on tonight. As usual, rooting for Ed Sheeran's Hufflepuff lookalike.
Life Is Good.
No comments:
Post a Comment