Yup, I've been really behind on artwork lately, on account of the fact I've been working on a short story called La Loba. It's now been sent off to a fantasy magazine in America, and I should find out whether they'll publish it or not in a month or so. Wish me luck :)
Anyway, I've been slowly plucking up the courage to pick up a pencil again. The result is two pictures I'm not too ashamed to put online.
Okay, first off:
Yup, more Game Of Thrones fanart. *yaaayyyy* Don't worry, I'm not gonna go fan girl on you. If you haven't read the series, just accept that this picture makes sense, ok? OK. Good. I'm glad that's sorted.
Next:
I actually just drew this today. That means I will probably look at it tomorrow and think 'Woah, that's crap,' but by then IT WILL ALREADY BE ONLINE AND THERE WILL BE NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT.
Inspired by the Villagers song 'Becoming A Jackal.' If you haven't already listened to it, you should look it up on YouTube. That whole album seriously rocks.
And when I grew older
And when I grew bolder
Out onto the streets I flew
Released from your shackles
I danced with the jackals
And learned a new way to move...


No comments:
Post a Comment