Sunday, 20 May 2012

Nightmares and Mozzarella

I had a dream that one of my friends turned evil and set a snake charmer on me. I then attempted to escape by balancing on top of an oar and paddling with my hands; predictably, that didn't work too well.

I seem to be having a lot of nightmares lately.

For instance, the night before last I had a dream about this book I used to have when I was younger. The front cover was a drawing of a field, and in the trees at the edge of it, you could see something that looked like the outline of a hanged man.

I dreamt that I was in English and we were talking about doing a project on it, and somehow I was trapped in the front cover of the book. And this person was saying that the only way to get out was to talk to the hanged man, and if he liked you then he'd let you go... And if not....

Think I could write a spooky story along those lines. *Makes mental note.* What D'you think? Would you read it?

Short entry for now because I need to go eat dinner.

OH, AND I GOT MY FULL FRINGE BACK. What a relief. I'd been growing it out, but I really missed it. It was like a piece of my soul had been taken from me.

Fringe horcrux.

Okay. I'm really hungry, and it's mozzarella pasta.


Mmmm. Mozzarella.

Nox.

No comments:

Post a Comment