Wednesday, 2 May 2012

Pointless Rambling

Well, I have the day off due to Ronald Weasley's catchphrase.

Very few of you will get that joke, if any. Nevertheless, I press on.

Debating how to spend my free time, I decided I would divide EQUALLY between getting a few more chapters written and revise for aforementioned looming Maths test. Having spent three solid hours writing, I am now taking the last ten minutes of my writing time to update this blog. MY NOVEL WILL SUFFER FOR THIS. YOU BETTER BE BLOODY GRATEFUL. *le shake fist*

Ahem.

Now I'm really quite tempted to abandon the idea of revising for my test and go watch a Harry Potter movie instead. Maybe the Philosophers Stone. Or the Half Blood Prince...

NO. I MUST REMAIN STRONG.

Maths it is. Maybe I'll be able to clear an hour later for Potter... Maybe. Hopefully. Probably.

Just my bloody luck to have a Maths test three days after my birthday.

Well, I'd better go. I'll put a longer, more interesting blog up later, if I have the time.

Till then, over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment