Saturday, 5 May 2012

Birthdays, Bracelets, and Very Good Friends

So, you may be aware today is my birthday. Only problem is most of my presents haven't arrived, but I don't mind. I'm Zen, you know? Not that bothered about material goods.

That said, my Sirius Black t shirt is freaking awesome. So is my 'I Solemnly Swear I Am Up To No Good' bracelet. My parents got me a surprise camera, which is supermegafoxyawesomehot.

I have also realised that all of my friends are brilliant. They've been posting on my wall, making me cyber birthday cards, and are all coming round later for one helluva party.

By the way, I also count all of the people on my Sherlock page as being friends. Friends who I have never met, but friends nonetheless. We should totally all meet up sometime. From now on, whenever I go somewhere on holiday I'll say where I'm going, and if anybody lives near there we should meet up.

So- to both cyber and reality friends, I salute you. You are beautiful, gorgeous, wonderful hippogriffs, and sometimes I wonder why you bother with me. I am not nearly as good a friend to you as you are to me, but I will endeavour to be in the future. K?

I love you all. I even forgive my Ravenclawkward friend for the 242 dream beetles.

Forgiven, but not forgotten. I could never forget those beetles. *shudders*

So, on that note, I thank and salute: Cassie Ireland, Zoe Young, Emma Calder, Jodie Johnston, Sarah Middleton, Hannah Walker, Kirstin Oakley, Ewan Smith, and everybody on my Facebook page. I would mention all of your names, but there are over 400 of you, so it might take a while. Suffice to say, you are all brilliant people who have restored my faith in humanity time and time again.

Thank you so much for putting up with me. I love you all. If I ever get a book published, you will all be in the acknowledgements.

Mischief Managed.

Nox.

No comments:

Post a Comment