Wednesday, 29 February 2012

Amelia Materials Are Arriving

Though, irritatingly, in pretty much the opposite order from when I'll need them.

The modelling wire is what I need to get started, and it's still not here; hopefully, it should arrive tomorrow. Or the next day. *sigh.*

But what HAS arrived is the glue, the pipe cleaners, and the material- much more than I will ever need. Thats the problem with buying online, I guess... I have enough fabric to make an ARMY of polecats. Literally. I've no idea how I'm gonna use it all; maybe I could make other animals if Amelia turns out as good as I'm hoping she will be.

The good news is that the material is lovely; really soft faux fur. Amelia will have a beautiful coat. To give you an idea just how much extra I will have, I've taken a picture.

That's pretty much all I've got to say at the moment- I havent had a chance to work any more on the story I was thinking of writing to go with Amelia's name.

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment