Sheesh, that class sucks all creativity from my soul. At the moment, we're drawing peppers. PEPPERS.
I mean, I've got nothing against peppers. They're very nice, in their own way. Very... Pepper like. My enthusiasm for drawing them (never exactly buoyant) deflated entirely when our teacher spent all lesson talking about how much he loved them.
Its a free world. You're allowed to love peppers.
You just shouldnt be able to take up more than five minutes of my time telling me so.
During the time he spent informing me of his infatuation with the pepper race, he also covered how much trouble he was having concentrating today.
Four times.
The table was calling to my forehead.
I havent got any further with Amelia due to the fact my materials won't be arriving until friday (at ridiculous postage cost, I might add.) I buy some modelling wire, some fabric, some glue, some eyes, and some pipecleaners. D'you know how much it cost?
£26. I am officially bankrupt, and I haven't had any pocket money for five weeks.
*ahem le parents*
No comments:
Post a Comment