Sunday, 26 February 2012

Something My Dog Does

Yeah, my life really is that boring- I am now resorting to blogging about my canine companion. Though it wouldn't all that surprising if you happened to know me, as you would have noticed by now that I am completely obsessed with my pets. I'm a dog person, and I will never be able to understand people who aren't. Cats? Meh. I mean, I'm sure they're nice if you've got them, but... dogs can be trained to detect cancer in humans. Cats can shit in a box.

Anyway, I'm the proud owner of a 8 year old springer spaniel with the wrong marking, bow legs and a dodgy hip (not to mention his limp.) Personally, I think he's gorgeous, but as he gets older I get the growing impression that those around me don't appreciate his charm. I suppose it takes real love to be able to find him cute when he's soaking wet, covered in muck, and has drool on his muzzle.

Yup. But he has developed this really weird habit, again as he got older- he no longer just collapses on my lap on the sofa, thus cutting all circulation from my legs, he now bites my nails. Just me, too, not any other members of my family. It's a little strange, to say the least.

Or, that's what people told me. Personally, I thought it could be the new craze- y'know, like those fish that nibble all the dead skin off your feet? A dog manicure, what's not to love? Unfortunately, it didn't catch on. *le sadness*

Anyhow, I've got school tomorrow, joy of joys, so I think I'll be off for now. Stay joyous! ~Ziggy

No comments:

Post a Comment