Thursday, 1 March 2012

Off to parents Evening.

Which should be full of joy and happiness and possibly dancing unicorns. There is no point to this meeting, I can always predict what they're going to say about me. Because it's always the same.

They use lots of teacher speak, but what they always mean is the same. Blah blah blah, needs to shut up more, blah blah blah.

Oh, and as if that wasn't enough, a scary smelly music teacher overheard me calling him a bitch today. Awkward much. To be fair, I was defending my friend, who he's been ignoring. I didn't know he'd be right there- serves him right for creeping up on people.

No need to feel guilty. No need at all, right? Right?!

My friend seemed very upset about him ignoring her. Why? Does she fancy him?

Also, my seat in music had blood on it. Actual blood, for christs sake.


Okay, I need to go get ready for parents evening,(yay?) so I'm off for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment