Well, this week I downloaded an app called Sketch a club onto my iPad. I was a bit dubious about drawing on it, but surprisingly it's quite good and easy to draw on- what with my scanner having suffered a sudden and bruta death, digital art is the only kind I can upload right now...
Okay, first I tried my hand at a Japanese Crane.
The words are all from Florence + the machine's latest album, Ceremonials.
Next, I drew a sea cow. (Don't ask why.)
After that, I attempted Herne.
And finally, an illustration of a scene in Terry Pratchett's book, I Shall Wear Midnight. An old story says 'the hare runs into the fire. The fire, it takes her, she is not burned....'
I would love feedback on all these pictures- comment and let me know what you think. Any ideas for themes of pictures would also be awesome.
Stay joyous. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment