Guys, I'm sorry I abandoned you for so long. I was invaded by dinosaurs and Snupin shippers.
I find Snupin pretty cute, actually.
Fuck, somebody just laughed outside and it actually sounded like Bellatrix Lestrange is out there. Turning off all the lights and pretending I'm not in at the moment, in case she comes and tries to kill me.
There she goes again. It's probably one of the kids that keep hanging round our street right now. They brought back my dog the other day and asked if we knew he'd gone outside.
Of course we knew he'd gone outside. The door was open. It doesn't take a genius to work out, does it? Door open = dog wanders outside. Duh.
We only have a concrete floor right now. It makes our house look like an art gallery.
Snupin is adorable. Just reading the Ask Snupin tumblr. Asdfghjkl cuteness *dies*
*is dead*
*still dead*
*tragically remains dead*
*dead*
No comments:
Post a Comment